Realty hot spot series: This Gurgaon locality is an upcoming residential hub
This part of Gurgaon, NCR, is developing at a rapid pace and attracting end-user buyers. Properties here are priced between Rs 4,200 per sq. ft and Rs 8,300 per sq. The locality has widespread connectivity through National Highway-48.
In this week’s realty hot spot series we take a look at a locality in Gurgaon named New Gurgaon. This locality is fast emerging as a preferred residential destination for home buyers.
New Gurgaon has widespread connectivity through National Highway-48 and the upcoming Dwarka Expressway. The airport is 39 km away and the nearest railway station is 15 km away. The locality has over 14 schools, 12 hospitals, more than 10 restaurants, 12 plus grocery stores and over 15 petrol pumps.
Properties here are priced between Rs 4,200 per sq. ft and Rs 8,300 per sq. ft. A 2-BHK (1,250 sq. ft) is priced at an average of Rs 66 lakh and a 4-BHK (2,650 sq ft) costs an average of Rs 1.38 crore.
Rs 4,200-8,300 per sq ft
Airport: 39 km
Railway station: 15 km
NH-48: 3 km
Grocery Stores 12+
Petrol Pumps 15+
- This locality is emerging as a preferred residential destination for end users
- It comprises a good mix of ready-to-move-in and near completion residential projects
- It is an upcoming commercial hub for several small & medium enterprises and start-ups
- It has widespread connectivity through National Highway-48 and the upcoming Dwarka Expressway
- Development of social infrastructure in the form of shopping complexes, schools, hospitals, etc.
Consumer preference by budget segment (Rs)
Consumer preference by BHK
Consumer preference by covered area (sq ft)
Source : ET