Compare Listings

Puri Diplomatic Greens

Price On Call

Description

Puri Diplomatic Greens

Puri Diplomatic Greens, located in sector 111 on Dwarka Expressway, is more than just a place to live—it’s a vibrant community waiting to welcome you. Picture this: high-rise apartments nestled in 20 acres of lush greenery, surrounded by a mix of hotels, retail outlets, and commercial spaces. The best part? This residential project in Gurgaon only covers 15% of the ground, leaving a whopping 85% as beautiful green landscapes.

But let’s talk specifics. This Gurgaon gem offers 3/4 BHK apartments and duplexes ranging from 1700 to 4500 sq ft. Designed with creativity and safety in mind, Puri Diplomatic Greens sector 111 Gurgaon promises a haven in the heart of NCR. Plus, being right by Dwarka Expressway means easy access to Delhi and beyond—talk about convenience!

And the perks don’t stop there. With Aerocity, DLF Cyber Park, and other hotspots just a stone’s throw away, you’ll never run out of things to do. Plus, top-notch schools like Delhi Public School and Presidium are within reach, making it an ideal spot for families.

Now, let’s talk luxury. Think triple-height lobbies, rooftop pools, and indoor games. Not to mention the all-weather swimming pool, multiple sports amenities, and 3-tier security system—feeling pampered yet?

But wait, there’s more! , Puri Diplomatic Residences Gurgaon boasts ample green spaces for community activities like strolls, playtime for the kids, and even tennis matches. With a lavish clubhouse and endless amenities, this is more than just a place to live—it’s a lifestyle. Ready to make it yours?

Puri Diplomatic Greens Highlights

  • Air-conditioned apartments with imported stone flooring
  • Continuous Balconies with a large deck in front of the living room
  • 1 ultra-luxury tower with 2 apartments to a core with 3 high-speed lifts
  • 5 ultra-luxury towers with 4 apartments to a core with 4 high-speed lifts
  • Air-conditioned 18 ft tower lobby
  • Each tower has a grandiose double-height entrance lobby
  • Landscaped Stilts & designer drop-off porch
  • Stunning flowing landscapes at the podium and ground level
  • Rooftop swimming under the open sky
  • All-weather indoor swimming pool
  • Celebrate at the pool deck
  • Terrace party lawn and banquet hall
  • Triple Height Club Lobby
  • HRERA NO. 14 OF 2024

Puri Diplomatic Greens Amenities

Spacious balconies

Balcony

Modular kitchen

Kitchen

Fire fighting system

Fire-fighting

Biometric lock

Touch-id

Rain Water Harvesting

Rainwater

Jogging track

Tracking

Open gym

Rings

Water Storage

Tank

Tennis Court

Court

Cricket pitch

Pitch

Senior citizen corner

Citizen's Zone

School

Connectivity to best schools

Puri Diplomatic Greens Price List

UNIT SIZE TYPE PRICE
1700 to 2970 sq. ft. 3/4/5 BHK Price On Call

 

Note: Limited-time offer! Huge discounts available. Contact us now!

Location Advantages:

  • Mount School- 1 km
  • Swiss Cottage School- 2 km
  • Red Roses Public School- 1.5 km
  • The NorthCap University- 2.5 km
  • Yashobhoomi Dwarka Sector 25 Metro Station- 4.5 km
  • Dwarka Sector 21 Metro Station- 5.8 km
  • Gurgaon Railway Station- 4.4 km
  • Indira Gandhi International Airport- 4.5 km
  • Dwarka Expressway- 0.3 km
  • Metro Hospital, Palam Vihar- 1.3 km

Puri Diplomatic Greens Floor Plan:

Puri Diplomatic Greens Location Map:

Puri-diplomatic-greens-sector-111-gurgaon-location-map

Puri Diplomatic Greens Site Plan:

Puri-diplomatic-greens-sector-111-gurgaon-site-plan

Address

  • Location: Dwarka Expressway Projects
  • State: Haryana

Detail

Updated on May 24, 2024 at 2:04 pm

  • Price: Price On Call
  • Property Size: 1700 sqft
  • Bedrooms: 3/4
  • Bathrooms: 3/4
  • Property Type: Apartment, Residential, Villa
  • Property Status: Ready to Move

Contact info

Puri Constructions
Puri Constructions
+919999344441

Enquire about this property

Similar Properties

Pivotal 99 Marina Bay

Sector 99, Gurugram, Haryana, India

Commercial, Commercial Ongoing Projects

Commercial, Commercial Ongoing Projects

Rs.1.18 Crore Onwards
Godrej-Prive

Godrej Prive

Dwarka Expy, Gurugram, Haryana 122006, India

Beds: 2/3/4Baths: 2/3/4sqft: 1366

Residential, Residential Ongoing Projects

Rs.1.18 Crore Onwards

Beds: 2/3/4Baths: 2/3/4sqft: 1366

Residential, Residential Ongoing Projects


Trehan-one-good-earth-gurgaon-new-popup-02-05-2024

ENQUIRE NOW